Digital Marketing Strategist
(1) Developing UniWeb's brand and leading initiatives in bringing our innovative digital solutions for healthcare and life sciences to the market.
(2) Advising and supporting UniWeb's customers to achieve their business goals via digital marketing web projects. Raising their brand awareness, collaborating on marketing campaigns, leading digital activation projects, and measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of digital channels.
- Evaluate and implement improvements on our digital strategy.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
The ideal candidate
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Experience with digital health, medical devices and the health care industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and Dutch)
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Has a strong customer-focused and solution-oriented mindset
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Has the ability to work in a multi-project environment
- Is highly flexible and can easily adapt to customer-specific needs
- Can work with a remote team
- Is always willing to share its knowledge and experience with all the team members
We offer you
- A full-time job with flexible working hours, onsite or remote work
- Opportunity to be involved in various exciting healthcare-related projects
- Training in Health industry standards and regulations
- An international working environment
- A team of passionate professionals in a growing company
- A competitive compensation package in accordance with your skill level and experience